Friday, November 12, 2010

Weird

I started this to get over what I was feeling.
Then in the middle of this, I was already done with it.
But to finish it all, I finish this up.

Hey baby girl I lost my mind
Cuz in my mind there was paradise
In paradise there was only me and you
But in reality, there's no more me and you
Don't know what to do don't know what to say
In truth, I want you in my way
Nagging me, pushing me, but behind that, taking care of me.
Baby no more we parted our ways
How badly it hurts baby I wont say
All that matters is we move on from today
Baby i'm done, goodbye I say.
All them memories i'll treasure in my heart
How painful it is baby i won't even start
I'll keep it locked up straight in my heart
Baby i'll no more intrust you the key to my heart.

After I finished this, I saw a different perceptives of things in general. Things changed from last month. It feels alienated. It's just something i'll have to adjust to cause I just gotta do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment